Applications are invited for the position of Business Manager for the ANPC.
This part time position is one of two located in the ANPC National Office situated in the Australian National Botanic Gardens, Acton, ACT. The position is available initially for one year with a possible extension of a further year. Hours offered are 22.5 hours a week over three or four days.
Employment will be under the Social, Community, Home Care and Disability Services Industry Award 2010 at the Social and Community Services Employee Level 5.
The duties include:
- assisting with seeking funding through grants, sponsorship and donations;
- development (assisting the ANPC Officers) of business models for projected events;
- assistance in the codification of procedures and policy;
- liaison with a wide range of organisations, clients and Committee members;
- financial management and reporting;
- keeping good records of the organisation and its membership; and
- assisting with recruitment, training and supervision of office volunteers.
Click here to download and print the position description which includes selection criteria.
Your application should address the selection criteria and be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 5:00pm on Friday 8 July 2011. You can post an application to: ANPC, GPO Box 1777, Canberra ACT 2601
For more information contact the ANPC office on 02 6250 9509.