Australian Network for Plant Conservation Memberships are for a calendar year: 1 January to 31 December. Your membership helps show your support for the promotion and development of plant conservation and also entitles you to discounts and benefits including:
- subscription to the ANPC’s quarterly bulletin Australasian Plant Conservation (APC)
- discounts for ANPC workshops, conferences and forums
- inclusion on the ANPC members’ email list
- electronic version of APC bulletin (optional)
- discounted subscription to Ecological Management and Restoration (EMR)*
*The ANPC is affiliated with the journal Ecological Management and Restoration. ANPC members can subscribe to EMR at a special discount rate. Please note: this is only available to individual members (not to groups or organisations).
Renewal forms have been sent to those members due to renew in 2010 and these should be returned as soon as possible to ensure timely delivery of the first edition of APC for this year. If you would like to become a member download a membership form visit http://www.anbg.gov.au/anpc/