The overall conference theme is plant conservation in Australia, achievement and future directions.
The conference will be relevant for the full range of people and groups involved in plant conservation in Australia and will provide a significant networking opportunity for participants.
Plenary session presenters include:
- Andreas Glanznig, CEO Invasive Animals CRC
- David Keith, Office of Environment and Heritage NSW
- Steve Harris, Dept Primary Industries Parks Water & Environment TAS
- Jamie Kirkpatrick, University of Tasmania
- Henry Nix, Australian National University
- Kingsley Dixon, Botanic Gardens and Parks Authority WA
- Linda Broadhurst, CSIRO Plant Industry
- David Freudenberger, Greening Australia (National)
Abstracts are invited for conference presentations, posters and workshops. Abstracts should address a theme of the conference. Closing date for abstract submission is 17 August 2012.