The most recent issue of Pacific Conservation Biology is a special issue on climate change in Oceania.
- Is Australia ready for assisted colonization? Policy changes required to facilitate translocations under climate change by Burbidge et al.
- What hope for biodiversity in the face of anthropogenic climate change in Oceania by Kingsford and Watson.
- Climate change, variability and conservation impacts in Australia by Prowse and Brook.
- Climate change impacts on the terrestrial biodiversity and carbon stocks of Oceania by Wardell-Johnson et al.
- Climate change in Oceania - A synthesis of biodiversity impacts and adaptations by Kingsford and Watson.